Since the age of 19, I´ve made travel a priority in my life and have taken every opportunity to travel to parts of the world that have been accessible to me. Unfortunately, I didn´t start this blog until recently and haven´t been able to write about everywhere I´ve been to.
So, in attempt to keep an updated list of all my travel experience, here is a list of where I´ve been and what I´ve been upto:
- August – InterRailed from Istanbul through Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and Poland.
- January – Hitch-hiked for charity from Edinburgh, Scotland to Paris, France.
- March – WOOFed in the Highlands of Scotland.
- August – Backpacked through Greece, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Croatia.
- September – Moved to Rouen, France to teach English through the British Council.
- December – Visited the Christmas markets in Cologne, Germany.
- December – Celebrated New Year´s Eve under the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
- January – Visited Brussels and Bruges, Belgium.
- February – travelled by train through France and Spain to Madrid via La Rochelle, Biarritz, Bayonne, San Sebastian, Pamplona, and back up to France to go skiing with friends in Champagny.
- July – Visited Barcelona and Valencia on the way to Benicassim music festival, Spain.
- July – September – Backpacked through Poland, Ukraine, and Moldova.
- February – Short break in Tallinn, Estonia.
- July – First trip to Italy including, Lucca, Florence and wine tours around Tuscany.
- December – Christmas in Normandy, France with my family.
- January – Short break to Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- August – Started my first solo trip to South America, starting in Argentina.
- September – Moved to Cochabamba, Bolivia to volunteer with Proyecto Horizonte and ended up staying 3 months longer than planned.
- October – Visited the Bolivian Amazon where I swam with dolphins and fished for pirhanas.
- December – Visited the Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia, the biggest salt flats in the world.
- December – Visited Copacabana and Lake Titicaca, Bolivia.
- January – Started the Gringo Trail around Peru visiting Lima, Arequipa, Puno, Huacachina.
- February – Spent Carnival in Oruro, Bolivia